About us / Our members’ charter
THE BASIC PRINCIPLES
To pool the purchases of independent companies that share a common philosophy in order to better compete with national corporations.
To raise the profile and increase the bargaining power of independent companies with national suppliers.
OF OUR GROUP OF INDEPENDENT COMPANIES
To work together and share our purchasing expertise
To commit to, and work within the scope of a long-term quality policy
To make savings and save time on our non-strategic purchases
1. To observe our founding philosophy: « Strength through joint commitment »
2. To adopt the PME CENTRALE reflex
- To consult PME CENTRALE or the listed suppliers to optimize outsourced non-strategic purchases by working even harder on small purchases.
- PME CENTRALE is MY purchasing assistant, with the added advantage of providing relevant conditions and free time for my strategic purchases.
- Remember to recommend us to new members.
3. Give preference to our listed suppliers!
- Give listed suppliers the opportunity to create an initial business stream.
- Our suppliers need us just as much as we need them!
- Concentrate our volumes further still.
- Secure the loyalty of our listed suppliers and evaluate them to help them improve.
- Beware of the tricks played by some suppliers, who use ‘divide and conquer’ tactics!
- Validate the work of the purchasing boards.
4. Promote joint work and discussions between the members of our network of independent companies!
- Raise the profile of member trades
- Increase the number of meetings between members
- Hold meetings with professional organizations to pass on our messages and share our objectives.
5. Work hand-in-hand with your Purchasing Centre!
- Convey a strong message to suppliers concerning the legitimacy and importance of your Purchasing Centre.
- Pass on both positive and negative feedback. PME CENTRALE does not chase orders at any cost, but uses your valuable feedback.
- Remember to speak to PME CENTRALE, because what you are experiencing might already have happened to others.
- You can count on your Purchasing Centre to use its persuasive power and obtain the participation of its members.
6. Keep using the tools put at your disposal!
- Extranet site, members’ newsletter, promotional e-mails, free analyses, Geocentrale, membership card, members’ meetings, themed breakfast meetings, discussion forum, quality survey, PME Centrale Day.